Thursday, September 1, 2016

Back to Writing a Little More


For some reason, I tend to forget about this blog of mine. I know you feel like a neglected child, my dear blog. Do not fear for I will be a little more active going forward.

It's just so remarkable--the Internet and everything on it. A few years ago, we never had proper access to the Internet even for basic things, such as checking email. Today, however, we have a platform where we can express our thoughts; our emotions.

Writing really gives us that sense of awesomeness (for lack of a better word to describe the feeling). It enables us to put ourselves out there for the entire World to see (search engine optimization notwithstanding).

In under 3 minutes, I was able to hammer out this post. Imagine what people can do when they have 30 minutes or more! I'll be back soon. Hopefully every few days or so in order to pen some of my thoughts here. For now, adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment