Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Too Long

It's been way too long since I posted anything on my blog. It's not like I've forgotten about it. It's just that I've never really known what to put in it. The fact that I've even named it 'Random Ramblings' tells you how clueless I am regarding the blog's content.

I never would have imagined this but I'm actually writing this post sitting in office! Yes, my employers have suddenly opened up the internet by allowing access to blogs! I'm not sure why they had blocked it in the first place.

Anyway, I always say this but still, I intend to be slightly more active on this going forward. There aren't many who are following me and that's okay. It's sort of like a private space of my own in this not-so-private world.

That's all for now. I'll be back soon! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment