Thursday, February 19, 2015

The HTC Re Underwater Test

Damn - the first thought that came to my mind when the HTC Re stopped recording five minutes into the underwater test. Wow - the first thought came came to my mind when I plugged in the HTC Re into a laptop and saw the underwater recording result.

I was amazed at the quality of video shot underwater. There was no distortion whatsoever and the audio quality too was pretty good. A colleague of mine was so intrigued by the camera that he insisted we test it out underwater. He loves swimming so why not, I thought.

I'm really glad I got to check out the results. We even compared it to the quality of video shot using the GoPro Hero and there wasn't much separating the two. Sure, they're equally priced but still.

Overall, I'm quite pleased with the result as you can probably tell. Cheers to HTC! My only hope is that they improve the quality of the iOS and Android apps. Also, I'd love it if it ran on my iPhone 4 but I guess that's probably asking for too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment