Thursday, February 19, 2015

A game called predictions

A few of us in office have started playing this game called predictions. I jumped on to the bandwagon during the India-Australia-England Tri-Series and I've stayed on the wagon. Sure, I lost a bit of moolah but it's like investing in mutual funds isn't it? Both are gambling in their own way.

The good thing about this is it's cricket-related and mutual funds are not. Which would I rather prefer? Isn't it obvious?

Early into the 2015 World Cup and I'm currently in third place out of 6 odd people in the race. That's in the top 50% or the bottom 50%, whichever way you want to look at it.

Apart from the predictions game, we're also playing the ICC Fantasy League. No money at stake there - just an insane amount of pride! There too I'm at number 3. The formats of the two are however, completely different. Let's see how things pan out but there's one thing I hate - losing!

No comments:

Post a Comment